Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ratherisms

This is really funny. I found this website that chronicles Dan Rather's attempt at humor and frivolity during the the campaign and election. The site even has links to previous elections. Every English teacher or professor I had in all of my years in school told me to stay away from such colloquialisms and I find their usage, particularly for a national journalist of his stature and reputation, to be quite unprofessional.

These quotes are a major reason why I simply cannot watch the CBS Evening News. Stop it Dan, for the sake of all humanity and the english language.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger yoni cohen :: http://yocohoops.com said...

Hey-

Came across your blog today. Good stuff. Glad to learn you're a huge sports fan.

Hoping you could (create a blogroll and) add a link to my College Basketball Blog, http://collegeball.blogspot.com. I'd very much appreciate a link on your site.

And would gladly return the favor, adding a link from my site to yours.

Thanks!

Yoni Cohen, collegeball.blogspot.com
College Basketball Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home