Thursday, October 28, 2004

Skins vs. Packers: The world will be watching

I'm not normally a person that boasts how well his team will do before they take the field. But there's a lot at stake in this Sunday's Packers-Skins game. Snopes.com has a nice piece regarding the Skins and the Presidency: http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/election.asp.

Now, I am a lifelong Packers fan. I was born in Milwaukee and lived in Wisconsin for the first 13 years of my life, so I am a wee bit biased. However, Brett Favre has an amazing ability to rise above atrocities in his personal life to perform a masterpiece. His wife Deanna was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Expect a superb effort from Favre to save the Packers and the election.

Prediction: Packers 24, Skins 14.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger thehim said...

Wow, your prediction was close! Very nice. (Unless you just updated that this morning...) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home