Monday, December 12, 2005

Packers win! Ugh!

When will Mike Sherman ever learn (For those who don't know me personally, I have disliked this clown since the day he became our head coach. For those who do, you've heard my rant and, for your sake, I will not unleash that tirade).

This is not the season to find a sack and rally late in the year. REGGIE BUSH!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, with this win, the Packers may be officially disqualified from the Reggie Bush sweepstakes. The Texans, Niners, and Saints REALLY suck and the Packers and Jets both won this weekend. Thus, we're at best fourth (I don't know what the tie-breaker would be) with three games to go. It doesn't look good. I mean what's your game planare when you're 2-10 and headed into a Sunday game against the Lions. LOSE!

With many players returning from a good but injury-beset team, a good draft pick could go a long way next year. Knowing the Packer drafting strategy during the Sherman-era (Draw names out of a hat), we'll probably take Matt Leinart (Who I think will be a bust - I've always said Bush WAS the USC offense) or even worse, some no-name cornerback with speed and no skills that is marked for the third round (Remeber Ahmad Carroll?).

Please, LOSE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Your future depends on it!

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger dillyberto said...

The Pack will lose when the sheet pilings arrive via barge in New Orleans from Washington D.C.

I'm not sure about that 12pack of Restoration Ale. I am sure about 2 sixes tonight, though!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger I'm a Jayhawk said...

I put a hex on the Georgia Dome as I drove by it earlier tonight. Just doing my part to help the Saints.

Let's hope they're not having 2 sixes of Restoration Ale before the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home